Monday, February 4, 2013

BACK

Here I am trying to blog again. Like my love affair with Linux I jus can't stay away. Yes my last post was years ago. Since then many things have happened. My daughter is now going on 4 years old and  I have decided to finally finish school among others. This is great because I love to learn and I will be in school for the rest of my life. I just dont know why I waited so long. I also have another daughter on the way. Between the many lessons that my children are teaching and the lessons I am learning in school, my head is brimming with thoughts that I really need to get down. Not only that but I really enjoy blogging. I enjoy the idea of it, to be able to see how my thoughts evolve over time. If no one reads this but me and my family it is worthwhile. See everyone tomorrow when the journey really begins...again

No comments: