Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Live Your Life

         As many of you know (or may not know) I am a techno, geeky, type of guy. However I don't live in my Mother's Basement, and I love sunshine and working out in the yard as well. That's one reason I regularly read Lifehacker.com. It's the geek site for those of us who also want to have a live outside of the Digital Fortress. I was reading there today and came across a post I just had to share. It's details several things that you should STOP doing to live your life. So if you have be wondering what is missing in your life, and what you can do to improve it. Maybe you don't need to DO anything at all. It might just be that what you are DOING is the problem not what you are not doing. Check them out over at the link below.

http://lifehacker.com/5991218/want-to-be-happier-stop-doing-these-10-things-right-now


No comments: